Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Star Trek Color and Activity Books - 1978

Once upon a time, there was a girl (me) who dragged her boyfriend along to the other end of the city in the hopes of picking up a couple of coloring books from a random man on a suburban street past all of the homeless people and drunks with knives. I thought it sounded like fun. My boyfriend, not so much.

We did finally get there, however, and I retrieved the books - even getting an extra two for only ten more dollars. By that time (it took five hours because I have no sense of direction), hardly any of the buses were running, so we had to walk for an hour or so to find one. I love walking. He doesn't. I pointed out the illogic of his discontentment, but I don't think that helped him at all.

Anyways, I present to you: Star Trek Color and Activity books from 1978, and a few select pages for your enjoyment.

Warning: Some of the faces look ultra-derpy. Click to enlarge.




This first book was mostly for coloring purposes, and had a story to go along with it as well (I have not scanned those pages as of yet). Feel free to print these of and color to your heart's content.

Moving on the the second book (this book also had a story, which I will get to at a later date), we find some actual activities:



Wow, these sure are difficult activities aren't they? A diorama? And just what does Spock's message say? I won't ruin the fun, even if it is obvious.


It was SO worth the five hour trip, and I am not being sarcastic. I don't actually color inside the book, but I do make copies and color/complete those. Print these out and join the fun!

Play, laugh, grow.

3 comments:

  1. Saw this and thought of your post!

    https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=21790559

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 1978 activity book not colored in. any idea what it is worth?

    ReplyDelete