Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Sleeping with Daleks, a Slitheen, and Moxx of Balhoon.

I was busing around the city with my boyfriend the other day when we decided to get off and visit a "bed, bath, and kitchen" collectables shop before checking out the comics a few minutes over. It was one of the best decisions ever made - I found a doctor Who single duvet cover and pillowcase for about fifty dollars, on sale.


This amazing duvet cover features the Doctor Who logo, the TARDIS, a dalek, a Raxacoricofallapatorian (this one a Slitheen), and Moxx of Balhoon. The picture on the right is of my top-bunk sleeping quarters, with my new bedding! My bed looks so lovely now. Also notice my Sleezy Green plush (Cyanide and Happiness), Spock plush, Doctor Who poster, Adam Ant/John Lydon/misc pins, and printed pictures of the lovely Ranya Mordanova.

Now how about some beautifully detailed photos? The get much larger, so click to see them in all of their glory.


Notice the bottom side of the duvet cover - vibrant blue with floating Daleks, TARDISs, logos, and faint circles that remind me in the strangest way of circular Gallifreyan writing - if you squint really hard and shake your head around a bit. I think they should have actually used circular Gallifreyan. That would be cool.

1 comment: