Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

Doodle Story Time - Destructive Dalek and Giant Spock

I do a lot of drawing, practically every hour of the day. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I guess) on the one day when I was supposed to do a "sketchbook assignment" I didn't want to draw. I didn't want to do anything, but I had to hand something in. So I drew like a five year old and created a story that only barely made sense if you were hit in the head.  

To read it, start at the Dalek and go counter-clockwise. To enlarge, right click and open in a new tab/window.


I drew it in ink, and decided today that I would color it using Sumo Paint. I actually love how derpy everything looks, especially the Dalek and Spock. Maybe I should draw like a five year old more often.

But probably not.

3 comments: