Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Trek Inspired Photoshoot

There are so many things that I wanted to put on here, but it wouldn't look right unless it was being worn. By myself. I have had a science tricorder for quite a while now (I used to wear it to school every day), and I recently got an amazing custom Kirk shirt. I came home the other day with a mask from the dollar store, drew eyebrows on it, and went outside to take some pictures.

Model: Me
Photographer: Myself and Mr. Camera Timer.


While I was out taking the pictures, people were on their balconies staring. It was quite interesting. Also, my hair is quite long here - I used to have a bowl-cut, but now I am growing out a chelsea mullet. When the front and back grows out more, I will keep the rest cut closer.

Potau taurauk!

2 comments:

  1. hello. i am in love with your shirt. how did you make it, obtain it, find it? i want one of my belived spock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gigi

    There are places around (often in malls) that do screen prints. Often one can bring in any picture and they will transfer it.

    dif-tor heh smusma!

    ReplyDelete